- The Qatar Free Zones Authority of the State of Qatar is an independent authority established pursuant to Law No. (34) of 2005 (as amended) owns and operate the internet websites at qfz.gov.qa (the “Website”).
- These Terms may be modified or revised at any time without notice. By using this Website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of the Terms. If you do not agree with any of the Terms or any change to the Terms, then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- In the Terms, ‘you’ and ‘your(s)’ means the user of the Website, and ‘we’, ‘our(s)’ and ‘us’ means the Qatar Free Zones Authority (“QFZ”).
- The Terms relate to the use of the Website and materials contained herein as well as any electronic communications sent in connection with your use of the Website, such as (but not limited to) confirmation emails, follow-up emails, and email newsletters.
- The Terms are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Qatar Free Zones Authority and any regulations, rules, policies, resolutions, decisions or orders issued from time to time in connection with Qatar Free Zones Authority.
- Your privacy and confidentiality of your information are important to us. Hence, QFZ respect your rights concerning the processing, storing, transmit, transfer or process your personal information. If you do elect to provide personal or company information (such as name, address, e-mail, telephone etc), QFZ will not disclose it to any third parties unless we have your written consent or are required to do so by law.
- A cookie is a small text-only file of information that is sent or transferred to your device (such as your computer, smartphone or other web-enabled device) when you access a website. Cookies allow the website to recognise your device when you revisit and remember certain information about your prior visit such as which pages you visited, choices you made from menus, any specific information you entered into forms and the time and date of your visit. Among other things, cookies help us evaluate what parts of our websites are useful and which need improvement.
- If you do not wish to accept cookies from this Website, please either disable cookies or refrain from using this Website.
- For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- QFZ name, logo and Website’s contents have been used in fraudulent emails and websites targeting prospective investors. These emails and websites may refer investors and/or inviting investors to provide any information attempting to engage in financial fraud. The methods being used are increasingly sophisticated and communications may appear to be authentic.
- Please be aware that all communication by email from QFZ is from an email address ending only with firstname.lastname@example.org. Any email received other than [@qfz.gov.qa] is not an authentic communication and we advise you to contact email@example.com [insert website or contact number] to verify its authenticity before proceeding.
- Information about QFZ and/or its tenders and procedure for vendor registration is available on the QFZ website here: Tenders – Qatar Free Zones Authority (qfz.gov.qa)]
- QFZ will not accept liability, under any circumstances, for loss and/or damage resulting from these unauthorized emails, whether direct or consequential.
- Any misuse or misleading misrepresentations of the QFZ or logo should be reported immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please also be mindful to always follow proper due diligence procedures when engaging in any activities and please carry out your own independent verification of facts and data.
- The information on this Website is for information purposes only. It is believed to be reliable, but we do not warrant its completeness, timeliness or accuracy. User accesses, uses, and relies upon such content is at user’s own risk. Please seek the advice of professionals as necessary regarding the evaluation of any content on this Website.
- You agree that (i) you will not engage in any activities related to this Website that are contrary to applicable law, regulation or the terms of any agreements you have with us, and (ii) in circumstances where locations of this Website require identification for access, you will establish commercially reasonable security procedures and controls to limit access to your password or other identifying information to authorized individuals. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages, data or the content contained herein or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior expressed written permission.
- We may discontinue or make changes in the information, products or services described herein at any time without prior notice to you and without any liability to you. Any dated information is published as of its date only or, if no date is stated, the date of first posting. We do not undertake any obligation or responsibility to update or amend any information on this Website. We reserve the right to terminate any or all Website offerings or transmissions without prior notice to you.
- The electronic versions of legislation and other official materials on this Website, and any copies printed from them, are provided for convenience and information only. They are not the authoritative or definitive texts and should not be relied on as such. Official copies of legislation can be viewed at the offices of the QFZ or obtained on request to them.
- This Website may contain material sent to the QFZ by third parties. You should note that the third parties are responsible for ensuring that the material they submit to the QFZ complies with applicable laws and the QFZ is not responsible for any error, omission or inaccuracy in the material. The QFZ reserves the right to omit, suspend or change any third-party material submitted as it considers appropriate.
- At various points on this Website you may be offered links to other sites, the material and content shown on these offered links are solely owned and controlled by the owners of such sites. The QFZ does not control or verify any material produced on these sites and is not responsible for the content of any link in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. These sites will have their own terms and policies and you are advised to read them carefully.
- The works of authorship contained in this Website, including but not limited to all design, logos, button icons, images, text, sound recordings and images, trademarks (whether registered or not), layout, arrangement, graphical user interface, look and feel, and control features of the Website, are owned, except as otherwise expressly stated, by QFZ.
- Except as otherwise expressly stated herein, as you are only permitted to access and browse the Website for your personal use and non-commercial purposes, they may not be copied, transmitted, use, modify, sell, publish, displayed, performed, distributed (for compensation or otherwise , create derivative works from, distribute, perform or in any way exploit any of the contents (including but not limited to all text, images or links) in the Website licensed, framed, stored for subsequent use, or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without QFZ’s prior written consent.
- Except for any third-party exchange data, you may download information and print out a copy for your personal use, so long as you do not remove any copyright or other notice as may be contained in information, as downloaded.
- QFZ seeks to ensure that the information on the Website (or communication sent in connection to the usage of the Website) are correct at the time of inclusion but provides these without warranty or representation of any kind, whether express or implied.
- The contents of the Website are provided for information purposes only and QFZ do not guarantee or represent that the information of the Website will be able to meet your requirements. The information should not be used as a sole basis for making your business decisions nor should it be regarded by you as a substitute for specific professional advice, as the contents on the Website are not intended to constitute any commercial, financial, legal or any other professional advice.
- The QFZ does not accept any liability for inaccuracies, errors or omissions and expressly disclaims (to the fullest extent permitted by law).
- Under no circumstances, shall the QFZ and its personnel be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages or loss (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) arising out of, or in any way connected with, the use or inability to use the Website or its content whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or any other legal theory.